For English My Advice

bizerd

Öğrenci
Friends Language wants 4 basic skills Listening,Speaking,writing,reading ;Language is learned with time My Listening is thin.I am suggesting CAE
exam.You can go to English course You can measure your level.This must have listengin and speaking Language is to actualize conversation if you know old turkish Literatüre.You can join to persian yds exam.Good luck.

Ink Bottle

Friends Language wants 4 basic skills Listening,Speaking,writing,reading ;Language is learned with time My Listening is thin.I am suggesting CAE
exam.You can go to English course You can measure your level.This must have listengin and speaking Language is to actualize conversation if you know old turkish Literatüre.You can join to persian yds exam.Good luck.

Friends,
Each language contains 4 basic skills which are listening, speaking, writing and reading. Learning a language requires some time. My listening ability is weak. I am suggesting the CAE exam to you. You can go to an English course so as to measure your English level in each language skill. Languages are the fundamental tools which provide communication between people.

From another perspective if you know Old Turkish LiteratUre you can also have the chance to take the YDS exam in Persian language.

Good luck.

bizerd

Öğrenci
Friends,
Each language contains 4 basic skills which are listening, speaking, writing and reading. Learning a language requires some time. My listening ability is weak. I am suggesting the CAE exam to you. You can go to an English course so as to measure your English level in each language skill. Languages are the fundamental tools which provide communication between people.

From another perspective if you know Old Turkish LiteratUre you can also have the chance to take the YDS exam in Persian language.

Good luck.
Thank you.my brother. according to me YDS is a absurd exam.ı am suggesting cae.

Puffin

Öğrenci

awkward english :ambivalence: you need to improve it immediately.you can do it.

Üst